Deadline: 15th December 2017
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: June 15th and December 15th
Winner Announcement: Not known
The GMR Transcription Services, Inc. is delighted to announce the GMR Transcription Academic Scholarship Program. The program is open to all students who are currently enrolled full time in college and are maintaining a 3.0 GPA.The scholarship provides financial support and an opportunity to explore a career in the transcription and translation industry with a free transcription training course from the renowned Transcription Certification Institute.
GMR Transcription was founded in 2004, is a leading transcription services company that transcribes voice recordings for academic, business, legal, non-profit and other organizations. The company also offers translation services from Spanish to English, English to Spanish, English to Mandarin and Mandarin to English, interpretation services, and court reporting services.
- You must be currently enrolled full time in college
- You must be maintaining a 3.0 GPA.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, the participants must register using your college issued email address.
- To apply, the applicants will be required to take a short scholarship qualification quiz on Facebook. The link is: https://www.gmrtranscription.com/scholarship/scholarshipquiz.aspx
- Submit unofficial transcripts if selected as the winner.
- Winner must submit a photo and give us permission to post it before receiving the reward.
- Essay: scholarship essay prompt: Briefly talk about yourself and your academic/career short-term and long-term goals. Then, answer the following questions:
- What have you learned from your experience(s)? Examples may include community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family, etc.
- Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals
The GMR Transcription is offering $500 academic scholarship and will be publishing the winner’s essay on their blog.
- $500 academic scholarship.
- Optional free transcription training course at www.TranscriptionCertificationInstitute.org, a $399.00 value, available at request to everyone who applies.
Detailed Information Link: