Deadline: 31 October 2017
Earth Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship program: Columbia University: The Earth Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship program is the pioneer program in the world for those dedicated to a better understanding of critical scientific and social issues in global sustainable development. Earth Institute Postdoctoral Fellows (EI Fellows) will join multidisciplinary teams of exceptional, dedicated scientists from across the Earth Institute and Columbia University.
Start Date and Duration:
- 24 months
- appointments typically begin September 1
- annual salary: $61,800
- research stipend: $12,000 for the two-year term
- funds can be used for relocation and moving expenses, as well as for computer, travel, conference, journal, book, software, equipment, and other research costs
- Applicant must hold doctoral degrees (Ph.D., M.D. or J.D.) within 5 years prior to the start of the appointment.
- Applicants holding current positions with rank above post-doctoral scientist are not eligible.
- Those holding current post-doc positions should contact our office to determine eligibility.
- The program is open to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
Applicant must submit the following documents:
- Online Application
- Short Personal History
- Research Proposal
- Three Recommendation Letters
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Earth Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 31, 2017|