Deadline: 1 November 2017
Queens University Belfast Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship: New Fully-Funded International PhD Fellowship
The Queen’s University Belfast is offering new fully-funded PhD fellowship at the School of Nursing and Midwifery QUB.
Queen’s is ranked 8th in the UK for Research Intensity with over 75% of the research assessed as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (REF 2014).
University is ranked in the top one percent universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2018 / Webometrics.info).
Scholarship Location: UK
Nationality: International students are eligible
Level of study: PhD program
Subject Area: Nursing and Midwifery
PhD Title: Determining the theoretical and practical feasibility of implementing a family-initiated escalation of care scheme to detect and refer patient deterioration in hospital: application of the MRC framework
- It is funded by the Health Services Executive of Ireland as part of the Program for Health Service Improvement.
- The stipend is £14,553 with tuition fees of £4,195 paid annually (with annual incremental increase).
Number of Scholarships: Not known
- The applicant should have a degree in a social science subjects such as- nursing/midwifery, sociology or psychology), class 2.1 or above and/or a master’s degree qualification in a relevant social science topic.
- She/he should be familiar with qualitative research methods and techniques of systematic reviews of the literature.
- She/he should have excellent organizational and communication skills to allow him/her to work with health professionals, patients, and family careers and be willing to travel.
- Queen’s University will continue to accept the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to undergraduate and postgraduate degree program, if taken within the past two years.
How to Apply: online
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2017.
|Organization||Queen’s University Belfast, QUB|
|Subject Areas||Nursing and midwifery|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||1st November 2017|