Deadline: 1 November 2017
Scholarship Description: The University College Lillebaelt is inviting applications for Nursing Scholarship Programme. The scholarship is available for highly qualified students from outside EU/EAA countries and Switzerland.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the study of nursing.
About University: University College Lillebaelt is one of eight new regional organizations of different study sites in Denmark offering bachelor courses of all kinds in the southwest part of Denmark.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the nursing programme.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of nursing.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months) at the nursing programme, and additionally, you will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in your home country related to nursing.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities except EU/EAA countries or Switzerland are eligible for the scholarship.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Application form
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Official transcripts (including explanation of grading scale)
- Documentation of English proficiency (read more below)
Deadline: The application deadline is November 1, 2017.