Deadline: 15th December 2017
Paid Internship at The Walt Disney in UK
Imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Disney’s HR teams work at the heart of Disney’s businesses, playing a key role in supporting our cast members across the Company, throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Disney will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows
- You will be studying towards a relevant HR or related degree, with a clear, demonstrable passion for Human Resources
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage confidential information
- Have some experience in a Customer facing role
- MUST specify in your application your preference for either a Generalist
- HR (London or Lutterworth), Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition Internship.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
Deadline:15th December 2017