Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 17 Nov 2017
Open to all nationalities
Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM)
17 Nov 2017
Partial Funding, £10,500/annum stipend
More about this scholarship
- The Royal Northern College of Music is fellowships in conducting.
- The candidates applying for RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The aim of the fellowship is to train and support young conductors who have graduated and are entering the profession.
- The applicant should be a recent graduate.
- The candidates are expected to have some professional experience.
- The applicants for RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2018 should submit their name, contact information, address, and a recent photograph which should be uploaded through online application form.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae, details of musical training and experience in conducting.
- The applicants should also submit a video where the applicants are conducting, two references, and details of two referees.
- The candidates applying for RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2018 should pay application fees of UK £55 which is non-refundable.