Deadline: 15 Nov 2017
German Language Teaching Assistantship
Open to nationals of Austria
The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
15 Nov 2017
Partial Funding, .
More about this scholarship
The Fulbright Austria is offering scholarships to young Austrian teachers and recent university graduates with at least an undergraduate degree to spend a year in a college or a university in the US.
- The applicants for Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship For Austrians, 2018 should be Austrian nationals.
- The candidates should be aged between 21 and 29 years.
- The applicants should have completed at least their undergraduate education at an accredited Austrian university, university of applied sciences, or university college of teacher education.
- The candidates in their last year can also apply.
- The applicants with an undergraduate degree completed by June are accepted into the program.
- The students with a degree or training in German Studies, British and American Studies, German as a Foreign Language (DaF), Linguistics, Translation Studies, Teacher Education are encouraged.
- The applicants should have strong English skills and should take the TOEFL test.
- Teaching experience is considered as an advantage.
The candidates applying for Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship For Austrians, 2018 should submit academic transcripts and copies of diplomas from all post-secondary schools attended, and three recommendation letters.