Study in:New Zealand
Deadline: 01 Oct 2018
All postgraduate courses at selected university
Open to New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students
Victoria University of Wellington
01 Oct 2018
Full Funding, $14,000/annum for travel+accommodation+other expenses
More about this scholarship
- The Barbara Finlayson Music Scholarship, 2018 is offered through the Victoria University Foundation to students of violin, viola, and violoncello at New Zealand School of Music (NZSM) at any level.
- The applicants can be New Zealand citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- The candidates who are NZSM string staff can also apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Barbara Finlayson Music Scholarship, 2018 should submit a supporting letter mentioning the reasons for their application and the nature of the studies.
- The applicants should also submit references and budget covering expenses.
- The Barbara Finlayson Music Scholarship, 2018 aims to fund postgraduate studies of the applicants.
- The recipients get support for travel, accommodation, and other expenses i.e. $14,000 per annum.
- The recipients are expected to write a letter of thanks to the donor or donor’s representative on the receipt of the award.