Deadline: 01 Nov 2017
Dianne Woest Fellowship
History and Culture of Louisiana and the Gulf South
Open to the US and International applicants
The Historic New Orleans Collection
01 Nov 2017
Partial Funding, $4,000 stipend
More about this scholarship
Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2018/19) is offered by the Historic New Orleans Collection for scholarly research on the history and culture of Louisiana and the Gulf South.
- The applicants of Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2018/19) should be fluent in English.
- Doctoral candidates, independent scholars, academic and museum professionals can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants are expected to submit their applications within the deadline.
- The candidates should acknowledge any published work drawing on fellowship research collection.
- The Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2018/19) applicants should submit a curriculum vitae with a copy of complete application form.
- The candidates are expected to submit a research proposal not exceeding 6 pages giving an outline of project scope and it’s relevance and product of their research.
- The applicants should submit two recommendation letters from scholars and should be sent as separate covers.