Deadline: 29 Jan 2018
MBA INSEAD Class
Open to students from MEA region
29 Jan 2018
Partial Funding, Up to 20 000 EUR
More about this scholarship
INSEAD is offering INSEAD Class of MBA’65 Scholarship for the Middle East and Africa, 2018 on the occasion of their 50th class reunion to students who are in need of financial support.
- Applicants must be nationals of an MEA country showing they have spent notable time in MEA region.
- Candidates applying for INSEAD Class of MBA’65 Scholarship for the Middle East and Africa, 2018 must have been admitted to the full-time MBA program.
- Candidates must have applied for financial assistance and have filled the need-based application form and the essays.
- Students of French West Africa (Mauritania, Senegal, Mali, French Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, Niger) Syria and Iraq are given more preference.
- Financial need of the candidates will be taken into consideration for INSEAD Class of MBA’65 Scholarship for the Middle East and Africa, 2018.