Diploma & Degree Courses
Deadline: 27 October 2017
Tata Trust Vocational Scholarship in India, 2017: Tata Trusts invites applications for “vocational scholarship” in some specified fields, covering both -diploma and degree courses. Students who have completed their Class 10th and 12th in the year 2016 – 2017 can apply.
The aim of the scholarship is to support Indian students who want to pursue diploma and degree courses.
Sir Ratan Tata Trust (SRTT) came into being in 1919 with a sum capital of Rs 8 million. Established in accordance with the will of Sir Ratan Tata, the Trust is now one of the oldest grant bestowing foundations in India.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue diploma and degree courses
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- 3D Animation
- Anesthesia Technology
- Cardiac Care Technician
- Ophthalmic Technology
- Medical Laboratory Techniques
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Auxilliary Nursing & Midwifery
- Dairy Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiotherapy Technology
- Fisheries Sciences (B.F Sc.)
- Photonics Engineering
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
Scholarship Award: Part of course fee (variable).
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This Scheme is open to resident Indians only.
- Have completed Class 10 or 12 in 2016-17
- Student can apply for the current academic year i.e., for 2017-2018.
- Submitting an application form to the Trusts’ Office does not guarantee a Scholarship from the Trusts. The decision of the Trustees is final and no communication in this connection will be entertained.
- The application must be accompanied by all mandatory documents as specified.
Application forms with manipulated / false information shall be treated as void and legal action will be taken as deemed necessary.
- The Trust office reserves the rights to verify information provided by the applicant.
If required the Trust may communicate with the student / applicant through email / SMS/ phone calls, whichever necessary.
- Tata Trusts do not have any intermediaries / agents. Applicants are advised to beware of such individuals that claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant, if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, applicants are requested to kindly bring the matter to the notice of Trust Office immediately.
- Once the online form date has passed no more applications will be accepted. Also please ensure all mandatory fields are filled out, documents attached and form submitted before the last date as once the last date has passed, access to incomplete forms will not be available.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must completed Class 10 or 12 in 2016-17.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Attested clear copies of marksheets for the academic year 2016-2017 (kindly get it attested by the Gazette officer / college authority).
- Current year’s original fee receipts.
- An original letter from the college on their letterhead clearly stating the breakup of the fee paid and to be paid for the current academic year. (please click here to download format).
- Clear photo copy of Aadhar card of the student (self-attested).
- An original cancelled cheque and/or copy of the first page of the bank passbook pertaining to the student’s bank account.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 27, 2017.