Deadline: 15 November 2017
University of Oslo invites applications for 2 PhD Research Fellowships in Energy Informatics at Department of Informatics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
Starting date: no later than 01.02.2018 (preferably)
About the Project:
- Selected research fellows will be working in the project SmartNEM (“Smart Community Neighborhood – driven by energy informatics”) funded by the Research Council of Norway.
- SmartNEM is a joint project with University of Stavanger, Norway.
- One of the PhD scholars supported by the SmartNEM project will be supervised in collaboration with the Faculty of Computer Sciences at the Østfold University College in Halden and the Norwegian Centre of Expertise Smart Energy Markets (NCESmart).
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or Control Engineering with excellent results.
- Applicant with good knowledge in programming and mathematics will be preferred.
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate interest in scientific research.
- Applicant must possess good command of English is required
The application must include:
- Application letter
- CV describing in brief education, positions and academic work – scientific publications
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records
- Letters of recommendation
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 15, 2017|