Deadline: 17 November 2017
Indo-Hungarian Joint Research Grant: Indo-Hungarian Joint Research Grant
DST, The Department of Science & Technology of India as well as the National Research, Development and Innovation Office (NRDIO) of Hungary, is delighted and inviting applicants for its Indo-Hungarian Joint Research Grant.
The grant is available to pursue joint research projects.
It aims at bringing together researchers from Hungarian and Indian institutions in scientific and technological areas which would be of strategic importance and relevance to both countries.
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is a department within the Ministry of Science and Technology in India. IT supports open access to scientific knowledge, originated from the public-funded research in India.
Nationality: Applicants from India and Hungary are eligible
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Scholarship Locations: India and Hungary
Level of Study: Joint research projects
Subject Areas: Biotechnology, ICT, Energy and Water
Scholarship details: The applicants would be required to provide a detailed budget. However, the requested budget items must relate to the project research activities.
The Allowable budget items would be:
- Travel expenses including living cost/per-diem etc. connected to project related visits as per the guidelines.
- Consumables required for doing the proposed research
- Labour / Manpower Hiring costs (In India, as per DST norms, support would be available for Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow).
- Due justification/basis for calculations be given for all budget heads.
- The international travel and overseas medical insurance shall be covered by the Sending side.
- The Receiving side shall cover the expenditure on local transportation within its own country.
The receiving side shall cover the costs of accommodation and the costs of living as follows:
- The Indian scientists visiting Hungary will be provided HUF 30 000 per day,
- accommodation would be included in it.
- Hungarian scientists visiting India will be provided INR 2500 per day. In addition, Indian side will provide reasonably furnished accommodation in Guest Houses for the visiting Hungarian scientists.
- The host Hungarian scientist will assist the visiting scientist with accommodation.
- Applicants must be scientists and researchers
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Joint applications should be submitted by Indian & Hungarian scientists in response to a joint call for proposals in the English language
- The proposal should be received before the deadline mentioned
- The proposal should be complete in all respects.
- The proposal should involve at least one partner from Hungary and one partner from India.
- The proposed research would relate to the priority areas of each side
How to Apply: via email
- The applications must not be bounded instead nicely stapled.
- The Indian and Hungarian principal investigators must sign the original copy.(Electronic signature would be acceptable.)
- Fax copies shall also be accepted.
- Applicants from India shall send the original and 3 copies of the completed application form, done in English, along with an electronic copy in a single MS Word or pdf. file (no scan copy would be accepted) as e-mail attachment.
Application Deadline: 17th November 2017
|Organization||DST and NRDIO|
|Country||India and Hungary|
|Subject Areas||Biotechnology, ICT, Energy and Water|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian and Hungarian applicants|
|Deadline||17th November 2017|