Deadline: 17 November 2017
Award Amount: $12,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: Friday, November 17, 2017, at 11:59 p.m.
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign is glad to announce “Dan Quock Snyder Hall Scholarship”. The scholarship is established to recognize the accomplishments of a resident living in Snyder Hall who has demonstrated strong leadership and involvement in the Snyder Hall community.
The University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (also known as U of I, Illinois, or colloquially as the University of Illinois or UIUC) is a public research university in the U.S. state of Illinois. Founded in 1867 as a land-grant institution in the twin cities of Champaign and Urbana, it is the flagship campus of the University of Illinois system and a founding member of the Big Ten Conference.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a current resident of Snyder Hall and be in good standing with the University.
- Demonstrate excellence in contributions to a University Housing residential community through any of the following:
- Involvement in Snyder Hall’s residential community
- Involvement in the Snyder Hall Council
- Participation in Snyder Hall events (programs and/or traditions)
- Collaboration with a Snyder Hall staff member (Resident Director, Resident Advisor, or Multicultural Advocate)
- Show commitment to the Substance Free Agreement.
- Be returning to Snyder Hall the following academic year.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to be applying, you may check the given link: http://www.housing.illinois.edu/apply-now
The successful applicant will receive the sum of $1,000.
Detailed Information Link: