undergraduate or graduate
Deadline: 15 March 2018
Award Amount: Award range up to $250-$5000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: For Summer: March 15, 2018, For Fall: April 15, 2018
Winner Announcement: For Summer: April 13, 2018, For Fall May 18, 2018
The College of Business at Iowa State University is delighted to announce the Study Abroad Scholarship opportunities for the students of Iowa State University.The scholarship program is designed to undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled in good standing at Iowa State University and who has declared a major in the College of Business. All applicants can be used towards study abroad trips in the summer, semester-long programs, and academic year programs.
Established in 1984, the Debbie and Jerry Ivy College of Business at Iowa State University is committed to preparing and educating tomorrow’s business leaders who are equipped to handle global, technological, ethical, and diversity challenges.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Any undergraduate or graduate student who is enrolled in good standing at Iowa State University and who has declared a major in the College of Business.
- Undergraduates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, graduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- The student must be accepted into a residential international study abroad program
- Credit earned while abroad must be applied toward an ISU degree.
- Students who receive study abroad scholarship money will forfeit the reward in the event of the following:
- The student voluntarily withdraws from the study abroad program prior to the start of the program.
- The student is involuntarily removed from the program or the student voluntarily withdraws during the program for any reason except for illness or a family emergency.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants can complete the online application process through the given link:https://isuabroad.iastate.edu/index.cfm?FuseAction=Security.LoginWizardStepOne
The College of Business will award scholarships from $250-$5000 for the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer award amounts will depend on the amount of aid available and the number of application.
Detailed Information Link: