Deadline: 01 Dec 2018
Courses offered by the university
Open to Canadian students
University of British Columbia
01 Dec 2018
Partial Funding, $5,000
More about this scholarship
- The University of British Columbia is offering Major Entrance Scholarships, UBC, 2018 to Canadian students.
- The applicants for Major Entrance Scholarships, UBC, 2018 should be permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
- The candidates are expected to excel across the board and should have leadership and academic achievements in athletics, community, school and arts.
- Those who applied to UBC will be automatically considered for this award.
- The scholarship is open to high school students or CEGEP students.
- The students are expected to submit the applications and pay admission fees before the deadline.
- The applicants for Major Entrance Scholarships, UBC, 2018 will be assesses based on their personal profile and academic profile sections of their application.
- The personal profile of the candidates should include their achievement,
- challenges they had to overcome and what they have learned from their experiences.
- The candidates are expected to answer each question in the personal profile with 50-200 words.
- The applicants are expected to submit their applications before the deadline.
- The recipients of Major Entrance Scholarships, UBC, 2018 get up to $5,000 as a one-time award and $40,000 which are renewable for four years.