Deadline: 14 Nov 2017
The Institute for Theater, Film and Media Studies is the only institution in Austria that integrates the three fields mentioned in research and teaching. It employs around 50 staff who, among other things, look after around 3,500 students.
The position is currently limited to 1 year (with the option of renewal).
Employment: 20 hours / week.
Classification according to collective agreement: §54 VwGr. IIIa In addition, creditable work experience can determine the classification and thus the remuneration.
– First level support (implementation of a user-oriented, qualified and effective user support), consulting and training of the user
– Interface to the central IT service
– Installation, configuration and support of the hardware and software equipment (PC workstations of the employees, laptops, media technology, Auditorium
equipment ) – Network
administration – Administration of access rights, setting up accounts for various computer services
– Application, procurement and maintenance of hardware and software
– Documentation of hardware and software use at the institute
– IT support at events of the institute
– Data integration and connection to existing image and media databases
– Regular attendance of training courses of the Central Computer Science Service
– Relevant HTL or relevant specialized training in the context of the Reifeprüfung
– Good knowledge of system architecture (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
– Experience in administration of operating systems and servers
– PC, hardware and network
knowledge – Good command of English
– familiarity with internal processes
– HTML and PHP programming skills
– social skills
– service orientation
– self-initiative and self-reliance
– reliability and accuracy
– Subject-related or professional interest in theater, film and media studies Education:
|educational institution||forming direction||Special training direction||importance|
|Technical and commercial school||HTL||target criterion|
|Type of computer literacy||Specified computer skills||importance|
|Operating system knowledge||Musts|
We are looking forward to your meaningful application with motivation letter under the code number 8015 , which you forward to 14.11.2017 preferably via our Job Center ( http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at/ ) to us. For more information about the advertised position, please contact Wojtowicz, Kathrin.
The University of Vienna operates an anti-discriminatory employment policy and emphasizes equal opportunity and diversity ( http://diversity.univie.ac.at/ ). In particular, the aim is to increase the proportion of women in management positions and in scientific staff. Women are given priority with equal qualifications.
DLE Human Resources and Women’s Promotion of the University of Vienna
Indicator of the bid: 8015