Deadline: 18 November 2017
3/4 Predoctoral Researchers – MOLEMAT, Spain: MOLEMAT (Molecularly Engineered Materials and process for Perovskite solar cell technology) is a EU funded, excellence research project (ERC) aiming to develop a new technology for solar cells which is beyond silicon. Three / four doctorate candidates are foreseen to be recruited, in the field of synthetic chemistry, materials science/chemistry, device physics and process engineering. The project will mainly build on designing new materials and its integration in perovskite solar cells fabrication.
Disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science And Engineering
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- A full-time PhD position, exists for a researcher within the research domain of third generation solar cells in a cutting edge research group at BCMaterials.
- PhD fellow will be responsible for laboratory experiments, fulfilling the project objectives, result dissemination (writing scientific articles & congress attendance) and successful complementation of Ph.D degree.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Nanoscience, Physics
- Applicant must demonstrate very high level of motivation and independent thinking abilities.
- Applicants with previous research experience in materials science / chemistry, chemical synthesis or device fabrication will be an asset and will be given preference.
- Applicant must possess proficiency in English, good interpersonal, presentation skills and must be able to meet the deadline.
Send the following materials:
- motivation letter
- CV (in English)
- Contact details for 2 referees
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Subject areas||Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Nanoscience, Physics|
|Deadline||18 November 2017|