Deadline: 16 Nov 2017
9 Scientific Officers (Chemical): UPSC: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Applications for Scientific Officer (Chemical). The position is available in Ministry of Consumer Affairs Food & Public Distribution at Department of Consumer Affairs.
Number of Posts: 9
Pay Scale: Level-8 Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.49,504/-p.m. approximately
- Applicant must not exceeding 30 years (General Category candidates)
- Applicant 33 years of age (for OBC candidates) and 35 years (for SC candidates)
- Relaxable for Government Servant upto Five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government from time to time.
- Applicant must hold Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Applicant must hold 01 year’s experience in an analytical or Chemical Testing Laboratory or one year’s Experience of Research Development work or analysis of ores, Minerals, metals or Oil Fuel and various Organic and Inorganic products or paint or polymer materials.
Probation: 2 years
Head Quarter (Location): Kolkata with liability to serve anywhere in India.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Fellowship Level||Technical position|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|