Postdoc / Researchers
Deadline: 31 July 2018
EURAC Federal Scholar in Residence Program, Italy: This yearly program is set up for the candidates who wish to present and publicly discuss federal and regional questions that are of importance to the legislators and civil servants, and also to the international academic community.
It encourages comparative research at European Academy of Bolzano/Bozen (EURAC) and aims to weaving experts in order to extend comparative federal and regional studies.
Who can Apply: Open to all, specially the candidates with interest in multi-level governance & government
The selected candidate of EURAC Federal Scholar in Residence programme is granted a research stay of upto three weeks
- Academicians, post-docs and practitioners
- The winner should be available to undertake his/her research stay during early February.
The winner of the EURAC Federal Scholar in Residence program is granted a research stay of up to 3 weeks at EURAC-Institute for Studies on Federalism and Regionalism, preferably in early February.
Requirements for the application –
- An abstract in English,
- A short CV and
- A motivation letter of max. of 2 pages (all have to be sent in a separate document)
- An unpublished paper or manuscript can be submitted in English, German, French, Italian, & Spanish;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Only full papers are accepted, no research plans (there is no rule concerning the length of the submitted work);
How to apply
Applications should be submitted via email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Organization||EURAC Federal Scholar in Residence program|
|Level||Postdoc / Researchres|
|Subject areas||Subjects covered under the Institute|
|Eligibility||Open to all|