Deadline: 01 December 2017
The MDC International PhD Program provides a framework of structured training for PhD researchers.
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Research
- Cancer Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Medical Systems Biology
- Structural Biology
- Imaging and Biophysics
- Fully-funded through an initial 3-year working contract
- contracts are extended for an additional year (in many cases)
- Salaries are competitive to national standards and there are no tuition fees.
How to apply:
- Register at the Application Portal; complete the sections education, training, motivation letter etc.
- Upload all required documents.
- Names and addresses of 2 referees
Spring 2018 Recruitment Round
|Online registration will open||October 06, 2017|
|Application deadline||December 01, 2017|
|Invitation letters||January 2018|
|Interview week in Berlin||March 2018|
Fall 2018 Recruitment Round
|Online registration will open||May 2018|
|Application deadline||August 2018|
|Invitation letters||September 2018|
|Interview week in Berlin||October 2018|
|Organization||Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin (MDC)|
|Subject areas||Cardiovascular and Metabolic Research, Cancer Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Developmental Biology, Medical Systems Biology, Bioinformatics, Structural Biology, Imaging and Biophysics|
|Fellowship amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 01, 2017; May 2018|