Deadline: 1 December 2017
Technical University of Denmark (DTU Bioengineering) invites applications for a Post-doc position in Natural Product Chemistry in marine fermented products.
About the project:
- The aim of this research is to develop much-needed and innovative anti-parasitic treatments for pigs (and potentially other livestock) from industrial by-products.
- The Post doc position is part of a project called SEAPAR, funded by the GUDP program in Denmark.
- The selected candidate will work with the identification and structure elucidation of the bioactive compounds produced during the fermentation process and screened by partners in the project.
- SEAPAR will utilize by-products from processing and/or fermentation of seaweed.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in natural product chemistry or similar.
- Applicant must have strong experience with isolation of natural product; profound experience with LC-MS method development and general analytical chemistry skill; experience with isolation of natural products from seaweed and/or fermentation products will be preferred
- Applicant must have several first-author papers in good international journals.
- Applicant must possess good communication skills in English.
- Applicant must have strong desire to work in the interplay between academia and industry.
Duration: 1 April 2018 to 31 Marts 2019
Location: DTU Lyngby Campus
- Submit online application as one PDF file containing the following materials:
- Application (cover letter)
- Diploma (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 December 2017|