Deadline: 15 November 2017
54 HAN Merit Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands, 2018: The HAN University of Applied Sciences is delighted to offer HAN Merit Scholarship to pursue English-taught bachelor’s course for 2018 intake. These scholarships are available for the new international non-EEA student enrolled in a HAN Bachelors course.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward academic excellence and merit.
The HAN University of Applied Sciences, often abbreviated as HAN, is a vocational university of applied sciences with campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen in the Netherlands.
- Applications close: November 15, 2017
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in English-taught Bachelor’s course.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover € 2,500.
- Number of scholarships: Fifty-four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in The Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have previous education and additional assignments
Students from outside the EEA can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5; a TOEFL iBT score of at least 90; or a Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (C1)
These scholarships will cover € 2,500.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- A motivation letter in which you explain why you will be a successful HAN student
- A short video of yourself of max. 3 minutes in which you address the following:
- Describe yourself and the areas in which you consider yourself to excel.
- If your former teachers or your friends would tell us something about you, what would they say?
- Tell us about your chosen course of study at HAN
- If you were working in a team, based on your personality and/or experience, what role would you have and why?
- What are your career ambitions and, professionally speaking, what and where will you be ten years from now?
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)