Study in:Any Country
Deadline: 10 January 2018
Truman State University Rainbow Scholarship Supports Study Abroad, 2018: Truman State University offers Rainbow Scholarship for LGBTQI students who plan to study abroad for the academic session of 2018-2019. The scholarship is available exclusively to US students who are currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
The Rainbow Scholarship will be awarded to a deserving LGBTQI student who aims to participate in a high-quality, rigorous education abroad program.
Truman State University is a public liberal arts and sciences university located in the United States.
- Applications close: January 10, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $10,000; $5,000
- Number of scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken at Study Abroad
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Rainbow Scholarship recipient must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S. (graduate students are not eligible)
- Study abroad program must be eligible for academic credit at the student’s home institution
- Study abroad program must include at least four weeks (28 days) in country/countries
- USA applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be undergraduate students.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The scholarship will cover up to $10,000; $5,000 for students who plan to study abroad during the fall (2018) or spring (2019) semester; and awards that are prorated by number of weeks in-country (with a minimum of $1,250) for students studying abroad during summer 2018
How to Apply:
- Online application form (includes an unofficial transcript)
- Financial aid form (to be filled out by financial aid office)
- Recommendation letter (submitted by a professor or advisor, maximum of one)