Deadline: 15 December 2017
The McGill University is pleased to offer Erin J.C. Arsenault Fellowships in Space Governance which are open to applicants from all over the world. These fellowships are available for eligible outstanding graduate students in the Master’s or Doctoral program at the Institute of Air and Space Law engaged in the research of peace and security in outer space through law, policy, and global governance.
McGill University is a public research university in Canada. McGill offers degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study, with the highest average admission requirements of any Canadian university.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to graduate students in the Masters or Doctoral program at the Institute of Air and Space Law.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to students engaged in the research of peace and security in outer space through law, policy, and global governance.
Scholarship Award: Value and tenure
- Maximum of $20,000 for the master’s degree (LL.M.), tenable for 1 year
- $30,000 per annum for the doctoral degree (D.C.L.), renewable twice if the student maintains eligibility and remains in residence at the Faculty of Law.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be registered in the LL.M. or D.C.L. program in the Faculty of Law of McGill University in the academic year.
- Only candidates with an outstanding academic record will be considered.
- There is no restriction based on citizenship or age.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.6 or above for all university degrees (Bachelor, Master, etc.) are required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required; this should be supported by a valid English proficiency test certificate.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit an Arsenault Fellowship application by email to the Graduate Studies Office of the Faculty of Law by the application deadline to the LL.M. or D.C.L. program.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is December 15, 2017.Apply Now