Deadline: 15 December 2017
PhD Scholarship in Medical Education at University of Newcastle in Australia, 2018: The University of Newcastle has a scholarship opportunity for a research student to study ‘medical identity’ in medical students enrolled in the UON BMed Sci course. This Scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
The University of Newcastle is committed to offering its educational programs to students from a broad range of backgrounds, cultures and languages.
- Applications close: December 15, 2017
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of medical identity.
- Scholarship Award: $26,682
- Number of scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This Scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: a four-year bachelor degree including a significant research training component
English Language Requirements: All applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements of the Standard prior to their admission, by demonstrating completion of a recognized qualification.
- $26,682 p.a. (2017 rate, indexed in January each year), for 3.5 years.
How to Apply:
- In the disciplines of education, medical physics, nursing, social work, social sciences and surgery have completed a minimum standard of professional experience as required by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on the recommendation of the School; An Australian honours degree with Class 1 or Class 2 Division 1. For international students, a four-year bachelor degree including a significant research training component attained at a high standard, is commonly considered equivalent to an Australian honors degree
- If you are interested, please send your application via email.