Deadline: 10 February 2018
Graduate Global Leadership Fellowship: Doctoral: University of British Columbia (UBC) offers the Graduate Global Leadership Fellowships. The fellowship enables promising leaders from developing countries to pursue PhD studies at UBC. The fellowships are to support international students showing outstanding leadership in humanitarian and development work in their home country. Graduate Global Leadership Fellowships thus open the way to a world-class graduate education for emerging scholars from countries with developing educational systems.
Number of fellowships: 2
Value of fellowship: $18,200/ year with tuition-fees for 04 years
- Applicants must hold a study permit at the beginning of the fellowship funding period
- Applicants must be nationals of a developing country
- Applicants must have demonstrated outstanding leadership in humanitarian and development work in their home country
- Applicants must be commencing a PhD or DMA program at the UBC Vancouver campus in January 2017, May 2017, or September 2017
- Applicants must be starting their first PhD degree
- Students with external funding (external scholarships, third-party sponsorship, etc.) are eligible to apply, but if successful, recipients will have their Graduate Global Leadership Fellowship funding reduced by the amount of their external funding
A complete application package consists of:
- Completed and signed Graduate Global Leadership Fellowship application form.
- Academic records for all university-level studies
- 2 letters of reference.
- Letters of reference provided with student’s application for admission will be accepted.
|Organization||University of British Columbia (UBC)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||$18,200/ year with tuition-fees|
|Eligibility||Open to nationals of developing countries|
|Deadline||10 February 2018|
For Further Details: Click