Deadline: 19 Nov 2017
1221 Assistant Professor: TEQIP, MHRD : Applications invited for the posts of Assistant Professor (on contract) for Engineering Colleges under the TEQIP Project.
The Technical Education Quality Improvement Project (TEQIP III) is implemented by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India with focus on improving the quality of technical education in focus states of North-Eastern Region; Bihar; Chhattisgarh; Jharkhand; Madhya Pradesh; Odisha; Rajasthan; Uttar Pradesh; Himachal Pradesh; Jammu and Kashmir;
Uttarakhand and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Designation: Assistant Professor (on contract)
Address: 4th Floor, EdCIL House, Sector 16-A, Plot No. 18-A, Noida , 201 301
Pay scale: Rs. 70,000 per month consolidated (all inclusive)
- BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant branch with 1st class (60% or 6.75 grade point) either in bachelors or Masters degree from a recognized institution/university and should have qualified through GATE exam.
- First class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
- Cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
- Bachelors/Masters degrees from reputed institutes like IITs/IISc/NITs etc.
- PhD degree in the relevant discipline
No of vacancies: 1221
Age limit: Max 40 years as on closing date for submission of applications
Deadline: Last date to apply for is 11/19/2017
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Biotech Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering Computer
- Tech Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication / Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Power Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics Instrumental & Control Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Textile Chemistry / Textile Engineering
How to apply: Application will be made only through online form available on www.npiu.nic.in General instructions:
- The selected candidates shall have to submit the Undertaking (Annex 3a) and Affidavit (Annex 3b) as per the prescribed format each on Rs. 100/- stamp paper.
- The selected candidates shall be project staff of TEQIP-III engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of three years or till the project period whichever is earlier and subject to his/her satisfactory performance. Therefore, the candidate shall not have, in any case, claim for his/her continuation of his engagement after project period.
- Candidate selected shall not have any claim for regular service.
|Organization||Ministry of HRD, Government of India (MHRD)|
|Subject areas||Science, Social Sciences, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian Nationals|