Deadline: 5 December 2017
3 PhD positions: Education and Lifelong Learning; NTNU: Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) invite applications for 3 temporary PhD positions at the Department of Education and Lifelong Learning.
Duration: 3 years
- SU-81 PhD position in adult learning relating to popular culture and social media
- SU-82 PhD position in special pedagogy relating to the Educational-Psychological Service (EPS)
- SU-83 PhD candidate in pedagogy relating to young people’s media use
- Applicant must have completed Master’s degree or education at an equivalent level.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record from their previous studies, and must have a weighted average grade for the last two years of their Master’s or equivalent education (equivalent to 120 credits) of B or higher in accordance with NTNU’s grading scale.
- Applicants with no letter grades from previous studies must have an equally good academic foundation.
- Applicant must possess fluency in English.
Applications must include the following:
- A project description, including a progress plan (5-7 pages)
- Certificates and diplomas
- Publications and other relevant scientific work
|Organization||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)|
|Subject areas||Social Science, Educational Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 5, 2017|