Deadline: 1 February 2018
INPhINIT is a new PhD fellowship programme dedicated to attracting international Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs) to the top Spanish research centres.
- Bio Sciences
- Health Sciences
Number of fellowships: INPhINIT recruits per call 57 Early-Stage Researchers
Nationality: open to all nationalities
Duration: 3-year employment contract
Location: Research Centre of choice among those selected and awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
Funding agency: European Commission’s support through the H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – COFUND programme
- Applicant must, at the time of recruitment, must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a PhD degree.
- Applicant must have completed the studies that lead to an official Spanish (or from another country of the European Higher Education Area) university degree awarding 300 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits must correspond to master level.
- Applicant must have completed a degree in a non-Spanish university not adapted to the European Higher Education Area that gives access to PhD studies.
- Applicant must not have stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicants demonstrate high level of English proficiency (B2 or higher).
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||la Caixa Foundation|
|Subject areas||Bio and Health Sciences, Technology, Physics, Engineering and Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 February 2018|