Deadline: 31 December 2017
MPI for Biology of Ageing: Postdoctoral Research Fellows: Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing invites applications for full time Postdoctoral Research Fellows at the Department for Molecular Genetics of Ageing. The department is led by director Prof. Dr. Adam Antebi.
- Systems Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Mass Spectrometry
- Applicant must hold PhD in a relevant research area such as molecular biology, genetics, or biochemistry and has a strong track record of accomplishment.
- Applicant with prior experience with model organisms (yeast, worm, fly, mouse) would be welcome (not mandatory).
- Applicant must demonstrate keen interest in the biology of ageing
- Applicant must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The working language is English; knowledge of the German language is not required.
- Apply in electronic form as one single pdf-file via the online application platform
- Upload complete application documents:
- Letter with a personal statement describing scientific accomplishments and interests in laboratory (one-page)
- CV and bibliography
- Contact information for 3 references
Informal inquiries: recruitment-AA@age.mpg.de
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing|
|Subject areas||Developmental and Evolutionary Biology & Genetics, Structural and Cell Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 31st 2017|