Deadline: 26 January 2018
PhD Scholarship: Queensland University: PhD Scholarship: Queensland University
The University of Queensland in Australia is delighted to invite applications for PhD Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology. The scholarship is being offered in collaboration with the Australian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT).
CIBIT is a multidisciplinary collaboration between researchers at The University of Queensland’s Centre for Advanced Imaging and partners in the Medical Technologies and Pharmaceutical industry.
The purpose of this national centre is to provide research training in the development of ‘smart’ probes and ‘smart’ scanning techniques in conjunction with industry partners.
The scholarship is open to domestic and international students. The applicants must have an outstanding scholarly caliber.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship location: Australia
Level of study: PhD program
Subject Area: Biomedical Imaging Technology
Scholarship Award: $27,082 (2018 rate) indexed annually + possible top-up
Nationality: Australian and international students are eligible
- The applicant must be studying full-time and onshore in Australia
- The applicant must be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ
- The applicant must be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research program
- The candidate must not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program he/she is undertaking
- The applicant must not be in receipt of the following in order to undertake the research higher degree program:
- a living allowance award
- a scholarship or salary that provides a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate
- The applicant should not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills
How to apply:
- The application can be done via email.
- The applicant must send the scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter stating the reasons for applying and suitability for this research
- Academic CV
- The CV must include details of two referees
- The International applicants must provide evidence for English language proficiency requirements as laid down by the University
- The applicants must provide academic transcript for all the post-secondary studies undertaken irrespective of it being complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
Application deadline: January 26, 2018
|Organization||University of Queensland|
|Subject Areas||Biomedical Imaging Technology|
|Fellowship Amount||$27,082 (2018 rate) indexed annually + possible top-up|
|Eligibility||Open for Australian as well as international candidates|
|Deadline||26th January 2018|