Deadline: 15 December 2017
USC Shoah Foundation: Call for 3 Research Fellowships: The USC Shoah Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research invites applications for its 3 research fellowships (2018-2019) namely Greenberg Research Fellowship; the 2018-2019 Katz Research Fellowship in Genocide Studies; and 2018-2019 Breslauer, Rutman, and Anderson Research Fellowship.
- $4,000 (each fellowship)
- Applicant must hold PhD degree
- Selected candidate will be required to spend one month in residence at the Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research during the 2018-2019 academic year
- Applicant can be from any discipline, dissertation research must be focused on testimony from the USC Shoah Foundation Visual History Archive and other USC resources.
- Originality of the research proposal
- Potential of the proposal to advance research with testimonies in the USC Shoah Foundation Visual History Archive or other unique genocide research resources at USC.
- Selected fellow will be expected to provide the Center with fresh perspectives, to play a role in Center activities, and to give a public talk during the stay.
Application must include:
- cover letter (including proposed dates of residency)
- Proposal abstract (1-3 pages)
- Writing sample
- Recommendation letter from PhD advisor
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
- Each submission will be considered for all three fellowships.
|Organization||USC Shoah Foundation|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Deadline||15 December 2017|