Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Research Scientist (Grade 1): Plant Biologist; TIGS-India: TIGS-India invites applications for the position of Research Scientist, Grade 1 in plant biology. The position will be fully-funded, postdoctoral (visiting scholar) and will provide training opportunities in the field of Active Genetics as applied to plant biology. The position is available immediately.
- Applicant must hold PhD or equivalent (< 3 years from degree).
- Applicant must have completed all requirements for a PhD degree
Funding: for up to 2 years
Applications must include:
- Certificate of completion and/or the actual degree
- Names of 3 references and other required materials to
- Cover letter (quote Plant Biology position #1)
|Organization||Tata Institute for Genetics and Society (TIGS)|
|Subject areas||Plant biology|
|Deadline||Nov 30, 2017|