Deadline: 15 January 2018
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS-TIFR), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, invites applications from academically outstanding and motivated students for the ICTS – S. N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program in the summer of 2018.
The program provides unique opportunity to undergraduate/masters students of Science and Engineering to work with faculty and post-doctoral fellows of the Centre and to participate in research at the frontiers of knowledge.
- Applicant must be Undergraduate (UG) students of science, mathematics and engineering
- Applicants must be in their IIIrd, IVth or Vth year of the program.
- Applicants holding exceptional records (undergraduates) in their IInd year may also apply.
- Applicants pursuing Master’s degree and those who have completed their UG may also apply.
How to apply
- Apply online
- CV (Resume) with relevant details
- at least 2 recommendation letters
- Applications will be normally reviewed around February/March every year
|Organization||International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS-TIFR), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Subject areas||Science, Engineering, Mathematics|
|Deadline||15 January 2018|