Study in:South Africa
Deadline: 30 November 2017
The University of the Witwatersrand (Wits), in collaboration with Technical University Berlin (TUB) now wishes to invite applicants for its PhD Scholarship in the field of “Co-producing urban sustainability transformations”. The scholarship is exclusively open for female applicants with South African citizenship.
The objective of the scholarship is to develop innovative methodological approaches to urban-oriented research that apply co-production as a research and knowledge building strategy.
The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, is a multi-campus South African public research university situated in the northern areas of central Johannesburg. It is more commonly known as Wits University.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of “Co-producing urban sustainability transformations”.
- Scholarship Award: WitsTUB Urban Lab offers a PhD programme based on overall six prestigious PhD scholarships, five of which are already awarded.
- Nationality: South African applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from South Africa are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a master’s degree that is equivalent to a masters degree (NQF level 8) in the South African Qualification System (SAQA).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Application must include-
- Cover letter.
- All degree certificates.
- All academic transcripts (showing all marks obtained, with an official translation if not in English, an official explanation of the marking system if not in %).
- CV, with details of previous academic research and publications, as well as work experiences (academic and non-academic).
- Up to three reference letters (at least one reference letter from an academic).
- Please send your application including all the required material by email.