Deadline: 1 March 2018
Vice-Chancellor Scholarship for Research Excellence (International): Our Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Research Excellence aim to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students.
About the University: The University of Nottingham shares many of the characteristics of the world’s great universities. However, we are distinct not only in our key strengths but in how our many strengths combine:
- we are financially secure, campus based and comprehensive;
- we are research-led and recruit top students and staff from around the world;
- we are committed to internationalising all our core activities so our students can have a valuable and enjoyable experience that prepares them well for the rest of their intellectual, professional and personal lives.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham in September or October 2016, any subject area*.
Research Areas: We welcome applications from suitable candidates but would particularly value applications from strong candidates wishing to work within the research priority areas of each faculty. Please check with individual faculties regarding their areas of research.
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
*Engineering research students should apply for the Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence.
Apply for a course
You must receive an offer of study before applying for our international student scholarships. If you have not yet applied for a research degree course, we recommend submitting your application 4 to 6 weeks before the scholarship application deadlines to allow time for the application process.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK
|Organization||University of Nottingham|
|Subject areas||Arts, Sciences and Social sciences|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|