Deadline: 4 February 2018
CIMI LabEx: 2 Postdoctoral Fellowships: CIMI LabEx offers 2 postdoc positions to be filled as from 1st of October 2018. The research areas to be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT) and the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT).
Duration of funding: The positions are funded for 01 year.
About the postdoctoral positions:
- open to holders of a PhD in mathematics or computer science obtained in France or in a foreign country
- Offers are not theme-based and all mathematical and computer science disciplines are welcome.
- selection will be based on excellence in scientific achievement and the quality of the scientific project
- Interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely studied.
- Applicant must hold PhD in mathematics or computer science obtained by 30th of September 2018 at the latest either in France or in a foreign (overseas) country
- Applications are invited from all mathematical and computer science disciplines (not theme-based).
- Each post-doctoral fellow will receive a net salary of €2,360 per month and thus benefit from health insurance and social coverage.
- Selected fellows will participate to the scientific activities of the laboratory, in particular to seminars and working groups.
- Selected fellow will write a report on scientific accomplishment, comparing it to the initial project and describing the subsequent objectives at the end of fellowship.
- Apply online
- CV with the list of publications
- Motivation letter
- Proposed scientific (research) project (around 2 pages)
- 2 recommendation letters
- Name(s) of the local tutor/scientist(s) at the host institution (member of IMT or IRIT) together with a detailed letter of support
|Organization||CIMI – Université De Toulouse|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||4 February 2018|