Deadline: 14 January 2018
Einstein Center for Neurosciences: International PhD Fellowships : The Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin (ECN) invites applications for its PhD program starting in Fall 2017. The ECN member institutions promote cutting-edge neuroscientific research across a wide range of different disciplines and approaches.
Duration: 4 years
Member institutions are:
- The Berlin School of Mind and Brain
- The Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin
- The Center for Stroke Research Berlin
- The Cluster of Excellence NeuroCure
Fellowship value: 1468 €/month (from which health insurance has to be subtracted).
- Applicant must hold MSc or equivalent degree.
- Applicants having outstanding BSc degree are also eligible after assessment of their qualification
How to apply:
- Submit applications online.
- To apply for the a ECN PhD fellowship following documents as PDFs are required:
- detailed CV
- 2 letters of recommendation by former supervisors
- Letter of interest with short description of the applicants’ academic and research interests, as well as up to three potentially interesting labs of ECN PIs.
- project proposal/description
- official copies of the Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree certificates and the latest grade transcript
- evidence of proficiency of the English language
|Organization||Charité – Universitätsmedizin; Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin|
|Subject areas||Neurosciences, Life Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||1468 €/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||14 January 2018|