Doctoral Program, M.Phil
Deadline: 1 January 2018
UCL PhD / M.Phil Program – Science Without Borders: The University provides a range of research degrees, PhD (Doctoral) and MPhil courses . The research the University has two main aims, i) to address fundamental questions of society, and ii) to raise the standard of educational research worldwide.
Subject areas: The initial focus for “Science Without Borders“ is in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) subjects. The IOE is well equipped to accept Phd students in the field of science and engineering disciplines, the industries applications and a wide range of other related areas. Scholars can receive full-funding for either full PhDs or sandwich PhDs.
1. Life Sciences
2. Medical Sciences
3. Brain Sciences
4. Arts & Humanities
5. Social & Historical Sciences
6. Environment Engineering
8. UCL Institute of Education
10. Mathematical and Physical Sciences
11. Population Health Sciences
Deadlines: Key dates
Applications are accepted during the following indicated periods –
- October (EdD) – 1 January to 14 August
- October (other programmes) – 1 January to 30 August
- January (MPhil/PhD only) – 1 April to30 November
- April (MPhil/PhD only) – 1 July to 28 February
Note: Please consider the following –
- If the application reaches the Centre for Doctoral Education after the deadlines, the application will be considered for the next start date.
- Before submitting the application, potential candidates are required to make contact with a supervisor who is working in the field of interest of the candidate.
- The supervisors should be contacted directly with a copy of the research proposal and Eligible to Apply form.
|Organization||Institute of Education, University College London|
|Level||Doctoral Program, M.Phil|
|Subject areas||All subjects offered by the University:Sciences and Technology; Engineering, Mathematics (Majorly)|
|Deadline||Yearly deadlines in October, January, August|
For all the details regarding eligibility, application procedure and documents required for the application, see the link below: