Bachelors & Master
Deadline: 15 April 2018
SLTS Scholarship at Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands, 2018: The new Saxion Living Technology Scholarship (SLTS) is now available on offer for excellent and very talented (non-European) students in technical bachelor and master programmes. International students (non-European) can apply for these scholarships.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to International students (non-European).
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history – its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger of two educational institutions, the Hogeschool Enschede and Hogeschool IJselland, in 1998 paved the way for Saxion University in its present form. This merger enabled Saxion to build further on its strong position in Dutch higher education and since then Saxion University has come to be recognized as an important centre of expertise at regional, national and international level.
- Applications deadline: For our September intake the deadline to apply for a scholarship is 15 April, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelors and master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The following programmes are eligible for the SLTS:
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science
- Bachelor of Creative Media & Game Technologies
- Bachelor of Creative Media & Game Technologies (SDP)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (SDP)
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (SDP)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (HBO-ICT)
- Bachelor of Fashion & Textile Technologies
- Bachelor of Fashion & Textile Technologies (SDP)
- Master of Applied Nanotechnology
- Master in Innovative Textile Development
- Scholarship Award: The SLTS covers a waiver of € 10.000,- on the total package fee.
- Nationality: International students (non-European) can apply for these scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the SLTS:
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 80% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher*,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the above mentioned international technical Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA
- You receive no other scholarship.
English Language Requirements: *Students that apply for a study programme who do not require to hand over proof of their English language level to be admitted to the study programme, do have to send proof of English equal to 6.5 IELTS or higher to be considered for the SHTTS. Students who do not hand over the proof will be ranked with a 6.0 IELTS and are therefore not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
You can apply for a scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form. A letter of motivation has to be included in the scholarship application. For our September intake, the deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 15, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.