Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 02 May 2018
Faculty of Science
Open to all nationalities
University of Bristol
02 May 2018
Partial Funding, Fee-waiver scholarships to full fee waiver
More about this scholarship
The University of Bristol is offering fee-waiver scholarships to UK, EU and International applicants to pursue masters by research or Ph.D.
Eligibility for University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships:
- The applicants for University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should contact potential supervisors to gain their support.
- The applicants should make their application with their potential supervisor’s advice.
- The candidates should receive an offer letter from the Faculty of Science.
- Those who have applied for the scholarship and are eligible will be included in the selection process along with other candidates.
- The applicants for University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018 will be assessed based on their research potential, academic excellence, and their research proposal.
- Academic excellence, research potential, the research proposal, collaboration/impact/engagement, ambitions and innovation.
- The recipients of University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018 get a full fee waiver if they are the UK or EU students or £5,500 per annum reduction in tuition fees if they are International applicants.