Deadline: 23 Feb 2018
Open to all nationalities
University of Canberra
23 Feb 2018
Partial Funding, $10,000
More about this scholarship
The University of Canberra is offering scholarships to citizens, permanent residents of Australia or International Students to pursue bachelors or master’s in Information Technology.
Eligibility for UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship, 2018:
- The applicants for UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have accepted the offer from the University of Canberra in the courses mentioned below
- Master of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Network & Software Engineering (Honors)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Master of Information Technology and Systems
- A double degree including any of the above
- Master of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- The applicants should not have received a scholarship from the University of Canberra previously.
- The candidates are required to accept their offer at UC only.
- The applicants for UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship, 2018 should submit a statement describing their achievements in the ICT field and how will they apply their skills within the Canberra region to the industry in 500 words.
Value of scholarship:
- The candidates should agree to their information being made known to the scholarship sponsors.
- The recipients of UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship, 2018 get $10,000.