Deadline: 10 Jan 2018
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Open to applicants of Israel
University of Oxford
10 Jan 2018
Full Funding, 100% tuition fees + Â£14,296 for living allowances
More about this scholarship
Eligibility for Frost Scholarship Programme, 2018:
- The Frost Scholarship Programme is open to applicants of Israel.
- The candidates applying for Frost Scholarship Programme should be enrolled in an Israeli university.
- Applicants should not have pursued his/her education at an institution outside of Israel.
- Candidates should be applying to a master’s courses at Oxford.
- MSc Applied Statistics
- MSc Archaeological Science
- MSt Archaeological Science
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation & Management
- MSc Clinical Embryology
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Endovascular Neurosurgery (Interventional Neuroradiology)
- MSc Environmental Change & Management
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc History of Science, Medicine & Technology
- MSc Integrated Immunology
- MSc Mathematical & Computational Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling & Scientific Computing
- MSc Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- MSc Mathematics & Foundations of Computer Science
- MSc Medical Anthropology
- MSc Nature, Society & Environmental Governance
- MSc Neuroscience
- MSc Pharmacology
- MSt Philosophy of Physics
- MSc Psychological Research
- MSc Radiation Biology
- MSc Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- MSc Water Science, Policy & Management
- The selection of the candidate for Frost Scholarship Programme is based on the academic merit.
- For the selection of the annual cohort of scholars, the university gives priority to the candidates in order to fulfil the aim of representing a range of subject areas.
Value of Frost Scholarship Programme, 2018:
- Scholarship includes 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (atleast £14,553).