Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
Master thesis supervisor in Computer Science
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, School of Computer Science and Communication
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world. Our research and education covers a wide area including natural sciences and all branches of engineering, as well as in architecture, industrial management, urban planning, history and philosophy.
The position will be placed at one of the departments of Computational Science and Technology Robotics, Perception and Learning Theoretical Computer Science Speech, Music and Hearing
For more information go to:
The work consists of providing academic supervision for Master Thesis projects, primarily within the master programs of Computer Science and Machine Learning.
This is a temporary position at 35% during six months (the percentage and duration may be adjusted depending on starting date).
For information about Master theses in Computer Science and supervision, please refer to https://www.kth.se/social/group/examensarbete-vid-cs/page/what-is-a-degree-project-30hp-at-csc/and https://www.kth.se/social/group/examensarbete-vid-cs/page/for-supervisors-of-exjobbs-at-csc-kth/
Planned starting date: January 2018 or as soon as possible after that. We will hire successful candidates directly after application until our need is covered.
- should have a Master degree in an area relevant for the work tasks.
- should have own prior experiences of writing scientific reports.
- should have an excellent ability to read and comment technical English.
- should have a solid knowledge in Computer Science, from prior education and/or previous work experiences.
- should have an excellent ability to structure and carry out work in collaboration with others.
- should preferably have prior experiences of teaching and/or supervision of students’ project work.
Trade union representatives
You will find contact information to trade union representatives at KTH:s webbpage.
Application shall include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts from university/university college
- Brief description of why the applicant is interested in the position (maximum two pages).
- Contact information to a couple of references.
Log into KTH’s recruitment system in order to apply to this position. You are the main responsible to ensure that your application is complete according to the ad. Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than the last day of application.
We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons.
|Type of employment||Temporary position 3-6 months|
|First day of employment||January 2018|
|Number of positions||5|
|Last application date||28.Feb.2018 11:59 PM CET|