Deadline: 01 Jan 2018
Physics, Photonic Sciences
Open to all nationalities
ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences
01 Jan 2018
Partial Funding, Partial Funding
More about this scholarship
Eligibility for ICFO International PhD Fellowship Program 2018:
- The applicant of International PhD Fellowship Program should have a Master’s or Master-equivalent degree.
- He/She should have a degree in subjects related to the field of science and engineering related to the International PhD Fellowship Program research activities.
- The applicants must have 300 ECTS out of which 60 ECTS should be achieved in postgraduate studies or equivalent if the degree is issued within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- The applicant of International PhD Fellowship Program should hold an excellent research experience and academic record
- The working knowledge of English should be high.
- Cover letter explaining the interests of the student.
- Curriculum Vitae which includes the contact details of the candidate.
- The transcripts of the Bachelor and Master degree in English or Spanish
- Two referees should be mentioned with their contacts.
- The candidate applying for International PhD Fellowship Program can also submit test results of GRE, TOEFL, if available.