Deadline: 01 Feb 2018
All subjects offered by the university
Open to all Non-EU/EEA students
Utrecht University (UU)
01 Feb 2018
Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
More about this scholarship
The Utrecht University is offering scholarships to pursue a master’s program.
Eligibility for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, 2018:
- The candidates applying for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, 2018 should not be from EU or EEA not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- The applicants should be from the top 10% of the graduating class.
- The candidates are required to have completed their secondary school or a bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- The applicants for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, 2018 should have applied for an international master’s program starting in September 1, 2018.
- The candidates applying for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, 2018 should apply for a master’s program at the University before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicants should a proof that they belong to the top 10% of their graduating class such as a statement signed and stamped by the university, a class ranking certificate, or a reference letter.
- The candidates applying for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, 2018 will be assessed based on their academic excellence, academic quality and results of previous qualifications.
- The applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of a writing sample, recommendation letters, quality of the motivation letter, and the master’s program application letter’s quality.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, 2018 get tuition fees and living expenses of 11.000 euro or just tuition fees.