Deadline: 1 February 2018
Richard C. Malmsten Memorial Foundation Master Scholarship at University of Gothenburg in Sweden, 2018: The new Richard C. Malmsten Memorial Foundation Scholarship is now available for students who have applied for and been admitted to a master´s programme at the School of Business, Economics, and Law. This scholarship is open to international students.
The University of Gothenburg meets societal challenges with diverse knowledge. 37 000 students and 6 000 employees make the university a large and inspiring place to work and study, with a continuous flow of new knowledge and ideas.
In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or programme they wish to apply for.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the School of Business, Economics, and Law and are required to pay a tuition fee for education in Sweden.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is available for the 2018 admission and covers part of the tuition fee, specifically 100 000 SEK over two years. This means that students will get a tuition fee waiver of 25 000 SEK per semester.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not available
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is available for students who have been admitted and have accepted their study place to a Master’s programme at SBEL starting in August 2018 and ending in June 2020. Full conditions can be found in Appendix 1.
English Language Requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or programme they wish to apply for. For most courses and programmes in which English is the language of instruction, the English language entry requirement corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden, called English 6.
How to Apply: Apply by registering your contact info together with information about your GMAT/GRE General Test result in the electronic application form. The selection of students will be finalized in Mid-May. Please note! You are not required to send in any documents besides the GMAT/GRE test result (sent from your test center or test organization directly to the School of Business, Economics, and Law).