Deadline: 30 June 2018
Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in International Relations in UK, 2018: The University of Strathclyde is proud to announce its new Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in International Relations for the duration of 12 months. The university invites applications from international students to apply.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Business and Management at international level.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university by the number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Award is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Award is available in the field of international relations.
- Scholarship Award: Award of value £5,000 will be awarded.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: One award is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, students must;
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2018.
- Hold a first degree in first class or upper second class Honours or equivalent.
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc in International Relations course
- Provide a 300-word essay demonstrating their ability to contribute to the field of International Relations
Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means that you have to decide which scholarship to accept. For any University of Strathclyde award, you are successful in applying for, you will receive the higher value award only.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have the required level of English.
How to Apply: To apply for this award, please complete the below online application form: