Deadline: 15 January 2018
Tutor Position in English for Academic Purposes (fixed term)
- Closing Date
- Monday, 15th January 2018
- Job Type
- Centre for English Language Education
- £26495 to £32548 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
The School of Education seeks to appoint a number of additional experienced English language professionals with experience of teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP), preferably in UK Higher Education contexts. During summer 2018 a range of posts are available on our standard Academic English and Study Skills programme as well as on subject-specific programmes (for example Law, Business & Management and Engineering). Appointments will be made on standard University of Nottingham terms and conditions. Successful candidates will also benefit from:
- free quality accommodation
- a fully paid pre-course induction programme
- a supportive team of experienced Course Directors and colleagues
- a cutting-edge EAP syllabus with a wide range of available teaching material
- pro rata holiday entitlement
Contracts range from 4 to 10 weeks of teaching plus induction (depending on the course) during the period July to September 2018. PLEASE ENSURE YOU PROVIDE DETAILS OF AVAILABILITY WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 29 January and the week commencing 5 February 2018.
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Victoria McPherson-Davis, email Victoria.McPherson-Davis@nottingham.ac.uk. Please note that applications sent directly to this email address will not be accepted.
The University of Nottingham is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
This position does not fulfil the UK Visas & Immigration sponsorship criteria for Tier 2, therefore we can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to work in UK.